This website only usesessential cookies.
Temporary Employee Agencies
The trend towards using contract/agency staff is now well established, a trend that accelerated with the global downturn of 2008. Nowadays there are simply sound financial reasons for keeping the overheads associated with permanent staff to a minimum, whilst the flexibility required by modern working has resulted in a massive expansion in the use of contract, temporary or agency staff in a wide range of retail, office and industrial workplaces. And of course many companies have a variable or seasonal pattern of demands for their goods/services and so the use of agency staff is essential.
Increasingly however clients are demanding accountability by insisting on independent verification of attendance and evidence of actual hours worked, and agencies that use electronic workforce monitoring can gain an edge in this very competitive marketplace.
Undoubtedly the biggest benefit to agencies is that Ezitracker can drastically reduce back office administration by eliminating manual procedures and streamlining processes, resulting in significant savings to payroll costs whilst improving service delivery.
Key benefits of Ezitracker to Temporary Employee Agencies:
• Provides proof of attendance – time and hours worked
• Monitors in real-time actual visit times and attendance duration
• Provides “no-show” alerts – allows remedial action to be taken
• Reduces ‘back office’ costs – eliminates manual timesheet processing
• Stops time fraud
• Avoids service breakdown
• Integrates with all leading payroll software
• Improves Health & Safety
• Increases accountability
• Delivers greater management control
• Reduces administration costs
• Cuts payroll and payroll administration costs
• Enables compliance with EWM/EMS (Electronic Workforce Monitoring/Electronic Monitoring System) contract stipulations
Find out more about payroll automation solutions for temporary employment agencies, or click here to contact us with your enquiry.